This recipe by Anna that she posted on YUMible sounds so simple and quick…and most importantly absolutely delicious!
Anna is 26 and from Dublin’s fair city. She has just moved home from a year living in New York. She co-runs a healthy living Instagram page called YUMible with her pilates pal Gigi Tynan. This is a window into the healthy lives they both live – just a taste of the nutrition and wellness habits they live by. Anna is a bit obsessed with healthy eating and loves to cook all kinds of simple, tasty plant-based meals. Anna is currently enrolled in the Institute of Integrated Nutrition, which will see qualify me as a health coach in a few months.
This recipe makes 6-8 crackers
1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
1tsp of cinnamon
1tbsp of maple syrup
1/2 cup of water
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees C
- Put all the ingredients into a bowl and leave it to sit for 1/2 an hour
- Spread the mix on baking parchment
- Use cling film on top to help roll the mix out flat
- Remove the cling film
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from the oven and turn over
- Bake on the opposite side for 15 minutes until golden brown
Anna enjoyed her crackers with some Fresh Lemon frozen goodness. We can’t wait to try them!